Touring tariffs 2022/2023
Start of the season for ski tourers: 07.12.2022
|Tariff|| Adult|| Info|
| Slope tour ticker||€ 10,00|
| Slope tour ticket plus||€ 21,50||
Incl. 1 ascent with a 4-seat chairlift
| slope tour season pass||€ 86,00||1x daily|
Attention: Only cash payment possible at the mobile checkpoint, at the cash desk Klösterle you can pay by card.
Further ticket options:
With valid season ski passes, Winter Kärnten Card (1x daily) and 20-hour season ticket (one hour is debited here) upon registration.
Rules for ski tourers on ski slopes:
- Ski slopes are primarily available to users of the cable cars and lifts.
- Under no circumstances may skiers be hindered or endangered by mountain tourers.The ascent is only permitted at the edge of the piste (FIS rule No. 7)
- Crossing the slope is strictly forbidden.It is strictly forbidden to take dogs with you.
- Particular caution is required in front of hilltops, in narrow passages and steep slopes.
- The ban on using a closed slope also applies to ski tourers going uphill.
- All slopes are closed from 4.30 p.m. to 8.30 a.m. It is strictly forbidden to enter the slopes during this time - there is a risk to life!
The general business and transport guidelines of Gerlitzen-Kanzelbahn-Touristik GesmbH & Co KG apply. Tariffs in euros including 10% VAT. Errors and omissions excepted.