Welcome to the Gerlitzen
Rules for ski tourers on ski slopes
- Ski slopes are primarily available to users of cable cars and lifts!Skiers should never be hindered or endangered by mountain hikers!
- The ascent is only permitted at the edge of the slopes (FIS Rule No. 7)!
- Crossing the slopes is strictly forbidden!
- Dogs are strictly forbidden!
- Particular caution is required in front of crests, in narrow passages and steep slopes!
- The ban on the use of a closed piste also applies to mountain hikers!
- All slopes are closed from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. It is strictly forbidden to enter the slopes during this time! There is danger to your life!