Before taking a cable car ride
- When entering the ski area, proof of 2G must be provided. (from 12 years)
- Wear an FFP2 mask * in the stations and in closed vehicle equipment.
While riding a cable car
- Wear the FFP2 mask * during the entire ascent (mouth and nose must be covered).
- Dispose of used tissues (and / or disposable masks) immediately after use and do not leave them on the cable car.
- Follow the instructions given by the staff.
* Children from the age of 6 to the age of 14 may use a close-fitting mouth and nose protection (MNS or tube scarf) instead of the FFP2 mask. Children up to the age of 6 do not need a mask