- Data carriers/ski passes are issued on touchless one-way tickets or reusable "Key Cards" depending on the ticket type. "Key Cards" are subject to a deposit of 5 Euros in addition to the ticket price. The 5 Euros is refunded if the "Key Card" is returned undamaged.
- Half days can only be used on the first day.
- Descent Kanzelbahn chairlift without time limit, but at the latest until 5 p.m. (season start until 24.12.2019, until 4:40 p.m.)
- Family tickets are valid for parent(s) + child(ren) (2005-2013). 3. child of the family rides for free! Proof of family identity necessary! Child: Born 2005 -2013, Youth: Born 2001 -2004, Seniors: Born 1954 and before.
- Student rebate only for day tickets for students up to their 27th birthday (up to including birth year 1993) upon presentation of valid student ID (with photo).
- Information according to § 24 DSG 2000 (Data Protection Act) concerning "Photocompare" We hereby inform that a reference photo of the lift ticket owner is taken when he/she first passes a turnstile with camera for admission control. The lift personnel then compares this reference photo to photos that are taken upon each further passing of a turnstile with camera.
Cild: Born: 2005-2013
Adult: Born: 2001-2004
Senior: Born: 1954 and before
22.12.2019 - 06.01.2020
19.01.2020 - 14.03.2020
* MS-Mid season:
07.01.2020 - 18.01.2020 and 15.03. - 28.03.2020
Season start until 21.12.2019, 29.03.2020 - 13.04.2020
Top-Ski Carinthia & East Tyrol: Seasonal ski passes and multi-day ski passes available at all ticket offices.
Printing errors and price changes possible! Dated June 2018
** All prices stated in Euro.