- Data carriers/ski passes are issued on touchless one-way tickets or reusable "Key Cards" depending on the ticket type. "Key Cards" are subject to a deposit of 5 Euros in addition to the ticket price. The 5 Euros is refunded if the "Key Card" is returned undamaged.
- Half days can only be used on the first day.
- Descent Kanzelbahn chairlift without time limit, but at the latest until 5 p.m. (season start until 24.12.2020, until 4:40 p.m.)
- Family tickets are valid for parent(s) + child(ren) (2006-2014). 3. child of the family rides for free! Proof of family identity necessary! Child: Born 2006 -2014, Youth: Born 2002 -2005, Seniors: Born 1955 and before.
- Student rebate only for day tickets for students up to their 27th birthday (up to including birth year 1994) upon presentation of valid student ID (with photo).
- Information according to § 24 DSG 2000 (Data Protection Act) concerning "Photocompare" We hereby inform that a reference photo of the lift ticket owner is taken when he/she first passes a turnstile with camera for admission control. The lift personnel then compares this reference photo to photos that are taken upon each further passing of a turnstile with camera.
- Cild: Born: 2006-2014
- Adult: Born: 2002-2005
- Student: for students up to their 27th birthday (up to including birth year 1993) upon presentation of valid student ID (with photo).
- Senior: Born: 1955 and before
- Children up to 2015 and younger travel free when accompanied by their parents, provided that they are carried on their lap and do not use their own seat or lift bar.
25.12.2020 - 09.01.2021
24.01.2021 - 13.03.2021
* MS-Mid season:
10.01.2021 - 23.01.2021 and 14.03. - 05.04.2021
Season start until 24.12.2020
Top-Ski Carinthia & East Tyrol: Seasonal ski passes and multi-day ski passes available at all ticket offices.
All prices in Euro. Writing errors and price changes possible. - August 2020